Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bean Salad Recipe

My sister-in-law Angela always makes this delicious bean salad whenever we are having barbecues and everyone loves it. I finally got the recipe from her and it is just so easy to make and one that will have you going back for another serve.

Large tin of 4 bean mix
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 of a white onion - finely chopped or sliced
squeeze of basil in the tube (approx 1 teaspoon)
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

Mix all together in large bowl and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.


hailey said...

Hi, fabulous post, thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.


Hailey William

robin hood said...

I like all details that you provide in your articles.
chef uniforms