Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bean Salad Recipe

My sister-in-law Angela always makes this delicious bean salad whenever we are having barbecues and everyone loves it. I finally got the recipe from her and it is just so easy to make and one that will have you going back for another serve.

INGREDIENTS:
Large tin of 4 bean mix
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup white vinegar
1/4 of a white onion - finely chopped or sliced
squeeze of basil in the tube (approx 1 teaspoon)
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste

METHOD:
Mix all together in large bowl and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.

2 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, fabulous post, thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I like all details that you provide in your articles.
chef uniforms