Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Russian Salad Dressing Recipe

I love making various dressings and this one was given to me by a lovely lady I met at a luncheon I attended. She said that she uses it with Cos lettuce instead of using a Caesar dressing.
I made it and I have to admit that I like it just as much as the normal way.

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup chopped shallots or spring onions
1 tablespoons chopped capers
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 tablespoons sweet paprika
1 cup Miracle Whip mayonnaise
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1 dessertspoon celery seeds
1/2 cup white onion
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
sprinkle of ground nutmeg and ginger

METHOD:
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour over lettuce.
Great for over seafood as well.

No comments: