Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cottage Cheese Patties Recipe

This recipe was given to me 18 years ago by the mother of a man I worked for. I used to do the administration work at a car repair workshop and one day the mother brought these into work. I was a bit sceptical at first but on tasting them I asked her for the recipe to make them at home. I don't make them very often but when I do, I really enjoy them. They are quite healthy so would make a great lunch with some salad or even served with afternoon tea.

INGREDIENTS:

250g tub cottage cheese with chives
4 - 5 weetbix crushed
sprinkle of garlic salt
pkt cream of onion or chicken soup
2 beaten eggs
fresh parsley - chopped
breadcrumbs
peanut oil - for frying

METHOD:

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll into balls about the size of a large walnut and gently shallow fry in a large pan or wok. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain off any excess oil.

No comments: