Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tropical Rum Punch Recipe

Whenever summer time comes around, I always think of punch when planning a party or barbecue. When my children were small, it always had to be non alcoholic of course but when they grew up I loved to experiment with different drinks to find one that I liked. I still love non alcoholic ones and sometimes just add a little bit of spirits to spice them up. You can always omit the alcohol and add ginger beer to it and it will still taste great.

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup fresh orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
1 cup guava juice
juice of half a lime (can use lemon if prefered)
30ml Cointreau
1 cup Bundaberg rum
pineapple and orange slices to garnish

METHOD:

Mix all ingredients together in a large jug.
Pour over tall glasses of ice and top with fruit to garnish.

No comments: