Can't Find It - Search Wendy's For A Specific Recipe Here

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Potato Salad American Style Recipe

This recipe was given to me by a girlfriend who lives in the states. Her mum made it for me when I was staying with them and it was so delicious I had to have the recipe for it. I am sure you will love this way of making potato salad. It is just delicious.

INGREDIENTS:

1 kilo potatoes - peeled, cooked and roughly cubed
2 - 3 hard boiled eggs - chopped
2 - 3 rashers bacon - cooked and chopped
4 spring onions or 1 leek - thinly sliced
1/2 cup of good mayonnaise
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
chopped fresh parsley
Sea salt and black pepper to taste

Mix potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions together lightly in a large bowl.
Combine other ingredients and mix together until blended and smooth.
Pour over the potato mixture and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

No comments: